How Do I Change My Age On Facebook Updated 2019

When you register for a Facebook account you are asked to get in information about you including your age - How Do I Change My Age On Facebook.

Most of Facebook individuals will probably get that right, however it could happen that you pick the incorrect day either accidentally or on purpose if you do not intend to reveal you true age to the social networking website.

This can lead to issues in the past, for instance when Facebook requested identification to confirm your existence to them, or when you observed that the wrong age was associated with your account.


How Do I Change My Age On Facebook


Facebook made it a whole lot easier lately when it pertains to altering the age. Formerly, it did not allow you to transform the age directly utilizing the edit profile choice provided on the website which indicated you needed to ask for a change instead (the old overview is attached to the post).

This is no longer the instance fortunately, which suggests that you can alter the age on Facebook straight and immediately at any time, supplied you have access to your profile.

Right here is just what you have to do:

You could alter your age on Facebook utilizing a Smart device or a PC, nevertheless for your ease, we're going to do this tutorial on an Android phone. The procedure is fairly similar on other platforms also. Just follow these easy steps to alter your age on Facebook.

1. Go to you Facebook timeline on your Facebook account and click or tap "About".


2. Scroll down to "Contact and basic info"

3. Discover the area on "BASIC INFORMATION".

4. Click or touch "Edit" at Year of birth.

5. Change the year and click or touch on the "save changes" button later on.


Congratulations, you have actually simply altered the age on Facebook.

Exactly what should I do If Facebook does not let me alter my age?

You can do 2 points in this scenarios. You can either wait on a few days prior to approval to modify age is granted ot you could contact a Facebook representative if the modification is critical.

Can I change the personal privacy of my age?

Yes, you absolutely can. While modifying your age on Facebook, choose the buttons right alongside your age to set the personal privacy of your age to public or exclusive.

What If I celebrate my age according to Indian customs? I suggest my date of birth modifications annually however Facebook cannot suit that adjustment?

Sadly, Facebook hasn't already presented a function to assist you out in this regard right now. However, in the future, Mark Zuckerberg may observe this limitation on his platform and make some much required adjustments for our Hindu brothers.

So, below it is people! This is just how basic and simple it is to alter your age on Facebook. Just a few straightforward actions and you have actually effectively edited your birth day. Now, all you have to tend to is the massive quantity of desires on your timeline. You should have the love, focus and love from your Facebook pals. We all do!

Also, if your age is nearby, we would like to want you a Pleased age beforehand. I indicate, we will not be able to do so if you've established the personal privacy of your account to personal and what far better platform to communicate than tech-recipes? Audacious, typically aren't we?

If you have any inquiries, I'm right here to answer them for you. Leave them in the remarks section below and I'll answer them without delay.