How Do I Delete A Post On My Facebook

How Do I Delete A Post On My Facebook: Erase facebook status upgrade on mobile interface has been an issue for numerous individuals. The tendency of making mistakes while inputting using your android phone is really high, the factor is not too much from the tiny keyboard on the phones, car correct punctuations of some word likewise add to this mistakes.


How Do I Delete A Post On My Facebook


Most of my status updates as well as photo uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made blunder while updating my status, I needed to log in using my laptop computer to remove facebook status upgrade. But just of recent by accident I uncovered the unseen (nearly) get rid of switch in the facebook application for Android that permit me to delete status updates right on the mobile interface.

What I will certainly state is that, I don't know for how long the function has actually existed, but all I recognize is, it does have the possible to keep you from embarrassment and also conserve your time, too prevent you from making use of laptop computer before you can remove facebook status update while you made blunder. So allow us see exactly how you could erase facebook status upgrade directly from Android interface.

Ways To Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you could either simply hide the upgrade from your timeline and also too remove it entirely. To delete a status upgrade from Android view it on your news feed first. A lot of us would long push the update to locate the remove choice, yet that is not the instance here, that is the reason I called it undetectable method.


Swipe your thumb from left to exactly on the status upgrade you wish to erase to uncover a little Remove button on the status. Merely press the switch to delete facebook status update.


One more problem is that, you may not want to delete facebook status upgrade however hind it from the timeline. You will need to swipe on the update in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline view you will certainly see Hide from Timeline choice along with the Remove Post alternative.