How to Delete A Post In Facebook

How To Delete A Post In Facebook: Erase facebook status update on mobile user interface has been an issue for lots of individuals. The tendency of making mistakes while inputting using your android phone is very high, the factor is not as well much from the tiny keyboard on the phones, auto appropriate punctuations of some word additionally contribute to this mistakes.


How To Delete A Post In Facebook


Most of my status updates as well as picture uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made blunder while upgrading my status, I had to visit utilizing my laptop computer to remove facebook status upgrade. However simply of recent by accident I uncovered the unnoticeable (virtually) remove switch in the facebook app for Android that permit me to delete status updates right on the mobile user interface.

Exactly what I will certainly state is that, I aren't sure how long the feature has been there, however all I recognize is, it does have the potential to maintain you from embarrassment and too conserve your time, too avoid you from making use of laptop prior to you can remove facebook status upgrade while you made blunder. So let us see how you could delete facebook status update straight from Android interface.

How to Remove Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Utilizing facebook on Android you could either simply hide the upgrade from your timeline and as well erase it totally. To remove a status update from Android sight it on your news feed initially. The majority of us would long press the update to find the remove option, however that is not the situation below, that is the factor I called it invisible way.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to exactly on the status update you wish to delete to uncover a tiny Remove switch on the status. Simply push the switch to remove facebook status upgrade.


One more issue is that, you may not wish to erase facebook status upgrade but hind it from the timeline. You will have to swipe on the update in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Conceal from Timeline option along with the Remove Post alternative.