How Do I Delete something I Posted On Facebook

How Do I Delete Something I Posted On Facebook: Erase facebook status update on mobile interface has actually been an issue for lots of customers. The propensity of making mistakes while inputting using your android phone is really high, the reason is not also much from the little keyboard on the phones, automobile appropriate punctuations of some word likewise contribute to this errors.


How Do I Delete Something I Posted On Facebook


Most of my status updates as well as image uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made mistake while updating my status, I needed to log in utilizing my laptop to erase facebook status update. However just of recent by mishap I found the invisible (almost) get rid of switch in the facebook application for Android that enable me to remove status updates precisely the mobile interface.

What I will say is that, I have no idea how long the function has existed, however all I know is, it does have the potential to maintain you from embarrassment and also as well save your time, also prevent you from making use of laptop before you could erase facebook status upgrade while you made blunder. So let us see exactly how you can remove facebook status upgrade straight from Android interface.

How to Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Using facebook on Android you can either simply conceal the upgrade from your timeline and also too erase it completely. To erase a status update from Android sight it on your news feed first. A lot of us would certainly long press the upgrade to locate the remove choice, yet that is not the instance right here, that is the reason I called it invisible way.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to precisely the status upgrade you want to erase to discover a small Remove button on the status. Just press the switch to delete facebook status update.


An additional issue is that, you may not wish to erase facebook status update but hind it from the timeline. You will have to swipe on the upgrade in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline sight you will see Conceal from Timeline option along with the Delete Post alternative.