Deleted Facebook Posts

Deleted Facebook Posts: Erase facebook status update on mobile interface has been a problem for several users. The tendency of making blunders while keying using your android phone is really high, the reason is not also far from the small key-board on the phones, auto proper spellings of some word likewise add to this errors.


Deleted Facebook Posts


A lot of my status updates as well as image uploads on facebook is with my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made error while upgrading my status, I had to visit utilizing my laptop to erase facebook status update. Yet simply of recent by accident I found the undetectable (virtually) get rid of switch in the facebook application for Android that enable me to remove status updates exactly on the mobile interface.

What I will certainly say is that, I do not know the length of time the attribute has been there, but all I understand is, it does have the prospective to keep you from humiliation and also save your time, also stop you from utilizing laptop prior to you can remove facebook status update while you made blunder. So let us see exactly how you can delete facebook status update straight from Android interface.

How to Remove Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Using facebook on Android you could either simply conceal the update from your timeline and as well erase it totally. To delete a status upgrade from Android sight it on your news feed first. Most of us would long push the upgrade to discover the erase choice, but that is not the situation below, that is the reason I called it undetectable method.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to exactly on the status update you want to delete to find a tiny Remove switch on the status. Merely push the switch to remove facebook status upgrade.


Another problem is that, you could not wish to erase facebook status update yet hind it from the timeline. You will have to swipe on the update in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline sight you will see Hide from Timeline option together with the Remove Post option.