How to Remove Facebook Post

How To Remove Facebook Post: Erase facebook status update on mobile interface has been a problem for lots of users. The propensity of making errors while typing using your android phone is really high, the reason is not also far from the small key-board on the phones, vehicle right spellings of some word also contribute to this errors.


How To Remove Facebook Post


The majority of my status updates as well as picture uploads on facebook is with my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made mistake while upgrading my status, I had to log in utilizing my laptop to delete facebook status upgrade. Yet just of recent by accident I found the invisible (practically) eliminate button in the facebook application for Android that allow me to delete status updates exactly on the mobile interface.

What I will say is that, I aren't sure for how long the feature has been there, but all I understand is, it does have the prospective to maintain you from humiliation and too save your time, also avoid you from utilizing laptop computer prior to you can delete facebook status upgrade while you made blunder. So allow us see how you can erase facebook status update directly from Android interface.

The Best Ways To Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Using facebook on Android you could either just conceal the update from your timeline and also as well erase it entirely. To remove a status update from Android sight it on your information feed first. A lot of us would long press the upgrade to find the delete choice, yet that is not the case right here, that is the reason I called it undetectable way.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to precisely the status upgrade you wish to erase to discover a tiny Remove button on the status. Merely press the button to erase facebook status update.


One more issue is that, you may not want to erase facebook status update yet hind it from the timeline. You will have to swipe on the update in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Hide from Timeline option along with the Remove Post option.