How to Delete A Facebook Post

How To Delete A Facebook Post: Erase facebook status upgrade on mobile interface has actually been a problem for lots of users. The propensity of making blunders while keying using your android phone is very high, the reason is not as well much from the tiny keyboard on the phones, car appropriate spellings of some word likewise add to this errors.


How To Delete A Facebook Post


A lot of my status updates and also image uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made error while upgrading my status, I needed to visit utilizing my laptop computer to erase facebook status update. But just of recent by mishap I discovered the invisible (nearly) get rid of button in the facebook app for Android that permit me to remove status updates right on the mobile user interface.

Exactly what I will claim is that, I have no idea how long the feature has been there, but all I know is, it does have the potential to keep you from humiliation and also save your time, also prevent you from using laptop prior to you can delete facebook status update while you made mistake. So allow us see just how you can delete facebook status update directly from Android user interface.

How You Can Remove Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Using facebook on Android you could either simply hide the upgrade from your timeline and also as well remove it completely. To delete a status update from Android view it on your information feed initially. Most of us would long push the upgrade to locate the remove option, but that is not the situation right here, that is the factor I called it unseen way.


Swipe your thumb from left to exactly on the status upgrade you wish to delete to discover a small Remove switch on the status. Merely press the switch to remove facebook status update.


An additional concern is that, you might not wish to remove facebook status upgrade but hind it from the timeline. You will certainly have to swipe on the upgrade in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline sight you will see Hide from Timeline alternative in addition to the Remove Post choice.