How Do I Deactivate My Facebook Page

How Do I Deactivate My Facebook Page - One thing which I discover after being online for greater than 5 years is, we need to comply with the policy of lean monitoring in our everyday life. That implies, get rid of those points which are not helping you. In this situation, I'm talking of eliminating those on-line residential properties which you are not utilizing anymore. I have more than 15 Facebook Fan pages as well as I remain in the procedure of getting rid of those pages which I'm not using any longer. In this fast overview I will certainly reveal you how I erased my published Fan page and also just how you can do for you.


How Do I Deactivate My Facebook Page


Just a word of caution, in case your Facebook page is energetic as well as you do not wish to use it, I recommend you to designate that page to some other individual and also leave that page as an admin. This is far better than removing it. In case if you want to entirely eliminate the page, continue reading to find out unpublished and eliminate your Facebook page.

Erase Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do remember, it will take 2 Week to remove the page as soon as you click delete page.

Most likely to your Facebook page as well as click settings at the top.


Under general area, you will certainly see an alternative to get rid of page. Click Edit and it will reveal you alternative to delete the page. When you click delete page, it will ask you for your Facebook password to validate your action. Get in the password and also your page is arranged to be deleted in following 14 days.


As soon as your page is removed, there is no way to recuperate the page. So if you are intending to remove your Facebook page, make certain of just what you are doing.