How Do I Turn Off Location On Facebook

How Do I Turn Off Location On Facebook: It looks like every few years I publish something on Facebook and it shows the Location I uploaded from. Each time I experience my personal privacy settings and also I can't find the best ways to turn it off. After that I Google it, checked out a bunch of solutions and then bear in mind. It's really really straightforward (however not intuitive) to shut off the Location on your Facebook posts.


How Do I Turn Off Location On Facebook


Ways to Shut off Your Location on Facebook Posts

Go to the post that shows the Location, right here's an instance of one of mine:
--.
Then on the leading upper right, click on the down arrowhead. It will certainly bring up a menu. Select, "Change Location".
--.
You'll obtain a popup and also it will have an x in the top right edge. When you click it you'll see the message that states "Remove". Click the x.
--.
This should eliminate the Location from every post from then on. You could return and remove the Location from old posts.

Ways to turn Your Facebook Location Back On

If you want to turn the Location on, simply click the down arrow and also pick the "Change Location" again. Then by hand enter your Location. It will certainly show your Location on every post then. You currently know the best ways to turn off that setup.

You could intend to turn on the Location if you're at a conference, intend to flaunt that you get on vacation or in a remarkable location.

The best ways to Shut off Your Location on Messenger

I suggest that you turn off Location for Carrier (Facebook's immediate messaging service). To do that on an iPhone, go to Setting > Location Services and turn Location off for Facebook Messenger. For my apple iphone 6, it's a little bit various. I go to Settings > Privacy and Location Services. Scroll down to Facebook and select Never. For Android users, you go to the Facebook Messenger app to disable Location.

There you have it. You currently know ways to remove the Location from your Facebook posts from your computer. Hope this assists!