Facebook Deactivate Page

Facebook Deactivate Page - Something which I learn after being online for greater than 5 years is, we ought to adhere to the plan of lean monitoring in our day to day life. That indicates, remove those points which are not working for you. In this case, I'm talking of doing away with those on the internet residential properties which you are not making use of any longer. I have over 15 Facebook Fan pages as well as I'm in the process of removing those pages which I'm not using anymore. In this fast guide I will reveal you how I removed my released Fan page and exactly how you can do for you.


Facebook Deactivate Page


Just a word of caution, in case your Facebook page is energetic and you do not wish to use it, I suggest you to assign that page to some other person as well as leave that page as an admin. This is better than erasing it. In case if you wish to totally do away with the page, read on to find out unpublished and remove your Facebook page.

Remove Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do keep in mind, it will certainly take 2 Week to erase the page once you click on delete page.

Go to your Facebook page as well as click on settings on top.


Under general section, you will certainly see a choice to get rid of page. Click on Edit and it will certainly show you alternative to erase the page. When you click on delete page, it will ask you for your Facebook password to confirm your action. Enter the password and also your page is scheduled to be deleted in following 2 Week.


Once your page is removed, there is no other way to recuperate the page. So if you are preparing to delete your Facebook page, make sure of just what you are doing.