How to Remove My Post On Facebook

How to Remove My Post On Facebook: Erase facebook status upgrade on mobile user interface has been an issue for numerous users. The propensity of making errors while typing utilizing your android phone is really high, the factor is not as well much from the little key-board on the phones, auto right punctuations of some word likewise add to this mistakes.


How to Remove My Post On Facebook


The majority of my status updates and also photo uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made mistake while upgrading my status, I needed to log in utilizing my laptop to erase facebook status update. However just of recent by crash I uncovered the unnoticeable (almost) get rid of switch in the facebook application for Android that enable me to remove status updates precisely the mobile user interface.

Just what I will say is that, I do not know how much time the feature has been there, yet all I understand is, it does have the potential to keep you from shame and also as well save your time, too avoid you from using laptop computer prior to you could remove facebook status update while you made error. So let us see exactly how you could delete facebook status update straight from Android interface.

How to Erase Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Utilizing facebook on Android you could either just hide the upgrade from your timeline and also as well delete it completely. To erase a status upgrade from Android sight it on your information feed initially. The majority of us would certainly long push the update to find the erase alternative, however that is not the case below, that is the factor I called it unnoticeable way.


Swipe your thumb from left to exactly on the status update you intend to delete to discover a small Remove switch on the status. Merely push the button to erase facebook status upgrade.


One more issue is that, you could not wish to erase facebook status update yet hind it from the timeline. You will certainly have to swipe on the upgrade in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline view you will certainly see Conceal from Timeline choice along with the Erase Post alternative.